Omaha Career Networking presents Larry Humberstone, P.J. Lawrence and Associates, Career Coach/Executive Recruiter, a FIVE week seminar series for Job Hunters and Career Changers.
January 27, February 3, 10, 17, 24
In it he will cover topics including:
- Google is your new resume.
- Job hunt not working? You need to understand who you are.
- Choose where you work.
- Don’t let your past job description define your next career move.
- 16 Job Interview tips that will insure you’re the BEST CANDIDATE
- Five ways to change careers.
- Secrets of Salary Negotiations
This $350 seminar is FREE to all registering for this Omaha Career Networking event.
Larry’s qualifications include:
- Procter & Gamble – Market expansion
- Sara Lee, Gentle Java Coffee – corporate reorganization
- Capri Sun, George Foreman Foods, Members MD, P.J. Lawrence and Associates – corporate creation
- St. Peter Claver Cristo Rey Catholic High School – non-profit
- Executive Committee – Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce
- Board member, Membership Chairman – Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce
- Workforce Development – State of Nebraska
- Business Advisory Board – Goodwill Industries
On-site registration Or Register online
Bring a Friend
What are the Dates for the Series?
Tuesdays, January 27, February 3, 10, 17, 24
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Use the contact form on our website https://omahacareernetworking.org/contact-us/
Do I have to come to all FIVE weeks?
By all means, please try to make every week. That is where you will derive the most benefit.
Where will the meetings be held?
All meetings will be held in room C217 at Christ Community Church.